Piggu is a brand that I’ve seen around SL quite a a bit. Unfortunately it’s usually the male body that they offer and someone is wearing it to be silly and make fun of it.
It took me quite some time to take the plunge on buying one but after joining the Discord for Piggu for a bit and seeing how kind and positive everyone was, I decided to finally make the purchase.
I genuinely love how chubby this body and how realistic it is. I do wish there were more features. But I’m not stupid and I realize that it IS a niche item and not everyone has the same expectations out of a mesh body as I do. This body is VERY well made. I really hope the creator keeps this body updated and current and I cannot wait to see what the future holds.
Few things to note before purchasing.
– Omega is NOT offered for Piggu (at least for this current version, I’m not sure what the creator has in store for the future)
– You will have a rough time finding clothes that fit, however they DO offer an alpha hud which helps some
– Time to start digging out those unrigged hairs, as the head does not offer an option for alpha-ing parts currently
– Makeups for this head are severely lacking, I am hoping with the soon to be released version this will be updated, but for now I made due with some mesh cosmetics I had in my inventory
– You can use your own mesh eyes with this head. I’ve opted for my Catwa mesh eyes
– There’s really no skins on the market for this body. So either you are pale, or the tan skin they sell separately. Or a furry.
I’m going to add more as I go so keep your eyes on the description box.
What I’m wearing:
Body – Piggu, June 1.01
Head – Piggu, June 1.01
Eyeliner – Action, Mesh Eyeliner 1
Freckles – Izzie’s, Mesh Freckles
Lipstick, Kaleido, June Lippy Palette 1
Lashes – CB, Sass Lashes (Specifically for Piggu June)
Hair – Magika, Fool for Love
Bikini – Piggu, June’s Bikini
Socks – Piggu Outlet, June’s Stockings